Children from Reception to Year 6 are required to come to school wearing the full school uniform. Our school uniform items can be ordered and paid for online from a company called pmg school uniform.
pmg school uniform link:
Summary of our School Uniform Requirements
Every Day Uniform
- black or dark grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- royal blue sweatshirts, v-neck cardigans or fleeces with the school logo
- white polo shirts with the school logo
- black, flat, sturdy shoes (trainers are not permitted for school)
- grey, black or white socks or tights
The wearing of jewellery or nail varnish in school is not permitted. Stud earrings can be worn but not on the days when children will be taking part in P.E. or Sports Clubs unless children are able to remove them independently. Long hair should be tied back securely with hairbands/accessories that are only in black or grey. Hairbands/accessories in different colours will be asked to be removed.
Physical Education (P.E.)
- black plimsolls for inside /trainers for outdoors
- black shorts
- white T-Shirt
- black or navy-blue jogging bottoms for winter
- Leafield School PE sweatshirt with hood (for P.E. ONLY)