Children from Reception to Year 6 are required to come to school wearing the full school uniform. Our school uniform items can be ordered and paid for online from a company called pmg school uniform.
pmg school uniform link:
Summary of our School Uniform Requirements
Every Day Uniform
Parents are required to send children to school wearing our uniform. These items must be worn by all children* (our uniform is not optional).
- royal blue sweatshirts, v-neck cardigans or fleeces with the school logo
- white polo shirts with the school logo
- black or dark grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- blue gingham dresses (summer term 1 and summer term 2 only)
- black, flat, sturdy shoes (trainers are not permitted for school)
- grey, black or white socks or tights
Items shown in bold are available from the school's specialist uniform website. Items not shown in bold can be purchased more widely.
The wearing of jewellery or nail varnish in school is not permitted. Stud earrings can be worn but not on the days when children will be taking part in P.E. or Sports Clubs unless children are able to remove them independently. Long hair should be tied back securely with hairbands/accessories that are only in black or grey. Hairbands/accessories in different colours will be asked to be removed.
Physical Education (P.E.)
- black plimsolls for inside /trainers for outdoors
- black or blue shorts
- white T-Shirt
- black or navy-blue jogging bottoms for winter
- Leafield School PE sweatshirt with hood (for P.E. ONLY)
FOLS second hand uniform sales
FOLS hold regular events where they sell second-hand uniform. These are popular events and a great way of keep uniform costs affordable.
During times of financial hardship, please do contact the school office if the cost of our uniform is creating difficulties for your family.
*The Headteacher may grant special for some children to be exempt from wearing some aspects of our uniform if there is a special educational need or specific medical issue that requires this.